Why Choose Miley Marine Surveying and Consulting?
- Miley Marine Surveying is now celebrating twenty years of providing marine surveys for clients all over the state of Florida, and we have now personally performed over 6,000 surveys. Why?......Professionalism is the Difference.
- Experience: With two generations of surveyors, Miley Marine Surveying can boast of decades of experience. After spending many years on the seas and seeing first hand what fails, breaks or corrodes, Miley Marine Surveying has the inside edge on properly surveying vessels. This lifetime of hands on experience is combined with a formal education concerning hull construction, propulsion, boat systems, legalities and what to look for in a good survey producing an effective all-around surveyor. You will find Miley Marine Surveying to be your "Common Sense Surveyors".
- Every survey is done with this thought: "Would I let my family go to sea in this vessel?"
- Modern Reports. Miley Marine Surveying uses a survey report format which meets or exceeds the Society of Accredited Marine Surveyors suggested format and that is widely accepted by insurance companies and lending institutions.
- Standards: Every vessel is inspected to standards as set forth by the American Boat & Yacht Council, the United States Coast Guard, and the National Fire Prevention Association.
- Customer Oriented Quality Service: We are a professional full time marine surveying company - Marine Surveying is a Profession, Not a Hobby!
Click here for a Survey Boarding Agreement / Work Order Document.